All GM Warranty Guarantee that you can trust
Guaranteed reliable spare parts from All GM
It’s in our best interest to get you back on the road with the safest and most reliable parts possible. That’s why we hand select all of our parts, checking their kilometres history and compatibility. You know that when you’re buying from All GM, you’re buying quality.
Three-Month, Unlimited Kilometre Warranty Guarantee
Standard Warranty: 3 months
Silver Warranty: 6 months parts and labour
Gold Warranty: 12 months parts and labour
Platinum Warranty: Lifetime parts and labour
Our mechanics are trained and experienced in sourcing and thoroughly checking each part and vehicle to make sure it adheres to our benchmark standards. All of our mechanical parts come with the minimum three-month, unlimited kilometre warranty, but there are extended options available for your peace of mind.
All GM Warranty Terms
All of our spare parts are sourced using a strict search, testing, benchmarking and reconditioning process, to ensure they meet our high standards. Each part comes with a standard warranty, so you can rest assured that you’re getting a reliable replacement part to keep your vehicle running for a long time to come. In the rare case that there is a problem, we’ll replace the faulty part under the terms of the warranty, so you can have full confidence in All GM. Our full warranty terms below:
- We offer a 3 month unlimited kilometre parts warranty on all used mechanical parts. (Extended or discounted warranties may be negotiated at point of sale.)
- Warranty will be void if part is dismantled or tampered with. Any part returned under warranty is to be complete or as sold.
- All claims are to be made to us accompanied by the receipt. Any repairs carried out without our written consent will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Goods not required or wrongly supplied parts must be returned within 14 days of sale for a full refund. (Freight cost will be at the customer’s expense if goods are no longer required, and a restocking fee will apply.)
- We will not accept returns on cut sections or specially ordered parts.
- We will not be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income or down time due to the failure of any part sold.
- Engines are sold as long bare. Any accessories, manifolds or wiring, if fitted are not covered by the warranty and may not fit your model. We recommend the use of your existing accessories.
- We will not cover any claim that is caused by any of the following: incorrect or insufficient fluids or oils; overheating or heat tab removed; improper installation or application; accident damage, overloading or misuse; unauthorised repairs or failing to properly maintain.
- In the event of any early signs of malfunction it is the customers responsibly to cease operation and report the problem to us. Failure to do so may cause consequential damage and void any warranty.
- In the event of any dispute, a mutual third party may be obtained to adjudicate the claim.
- We will not be responsible for any verbal or implied representation.
- Limit of liability shall not exceed the original purchase price of goods sale.